Suntec Singapore
banner-01.jpg

ONLINE BOOKING FAQS

FAQs for ONLINE BOOKINGS

1. How does the system work?

  1. Simply tell us what your event requirements are and hit “search”
  2. Allow the online booking system to find you a meeting room that best meets your needs
  3. Pick a room, a room layout and add any additional F&B or equipment where required 
  4. Check out! 

For a step by step guide on booking online, click here.

 

2. How is payment made?

Payment is made via credit card. 

 

3. What are the payment terms?

If your event is more than 7 days out, you will need to pay a 20% deposit at time of booking. The remaining 80% will be deducted 7 days prior to the date of your event.

 

4. What is the cancellation policy?

More than 7 days from event date

If the cancellation is done within 48hrs of booking, the 20% deposit will be refunded. 

If the cancellation is done after 48hrs of booking, the 20% deposit will be forfeited but the remaining 80% will not be charged.

7 days or less from event date

100% will be charged and is not refundable. 

 

5. Can I book only the meeting room?

Yes, sure you can! Our online meeting system allows you to book only what you need.

 

6. AM I ABLE TO BOOK FOOD AND DRINKS ONLINE?

Yes, we do offer tea break and lunch via our online system as well if you require. 

 

7. I am here for an event and I need a meeting room. Can I book online?

Yes for sure you can! Simply head to suntecsingapore.com/online to make your room booking. Please note that meeting rooms are subject to availability. 

 


YOU MIGHT FIND THIS USEFUL

ONLINE BOOKING     |     ONLINE BOOKING GUIDE

link.png

©2017 Suntec Singapore. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy