1) The contest is organised by Suntec Singapore (“Organiser”) and is open to residents of Singapore aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Organiser and their close relatives. Contestants below the age of 16 years will need the consent of their parents and/or guardian before entering.
2) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3) The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
4) All persons (“Contestants”) entering this competition, is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6) The contest starts as soon as the Facebook post goes live, and ends on 27th April 2019, at 2359 (GMT+8).
7) The rules of entering into the contest are as follows:
a. "LIKE" Suntec Singapore Facebook page
b. "LIKE" and “SHARE” this post. (make sure that the post is public)
c. “COMMENT” on this post on why your mum is the greatest mum in the world!
8) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organiser’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to Contestants as soon as possible by the Organiser.
9) The prize is as follows: A video dedication to the Contestant’s Mother, projected onto “The Big Picture”. Video duration will be confirmed upon contacting the winners.
10) The video dedication recorded by the Contestant must be delivered mostly in English.
11) The video has to be submitted by the deadline communicated to the Contestant, from the Organiser. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification.
12) Both the Contestant and the Mother must be present in Singapore for a promotional video shoot/ photo taking to announce the winnings.
13) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize.
14) Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Organiser.
15) The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) The Organiser will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
17) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18) Suntec Singapore accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by the Contestant as a result of entering the contest or accepting any prize. Suntec Singapore further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other properties relating to or resulting from your participation in the contest.